At Gaia Fitness we offer solutions to help create a healthier workplace for your business. We believe that healthier employees will make for a healthier and more motivated workforce. We are able to offer you:
We can deliver group fitness classes onsite at your workplace or offsite at a nearby facility or park. These classes cater to all fitness abilities, are enjoyable and focus on teamwork. Our fitness professional will provide all the necessary equipment to deliver the class. We will discuss the needs of your employees to structure the classes specifically for your employees. We are able to deliver sessions for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Circuits, Metafit, Boxing, Boot Camps and TRX Suspension.
Healthy Life Workshops
We provide a wide range of educational workshops that can be delivered onsite on how your employees can live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Some popular topics include:
- How to workout and stretch at your desk
- Weight loss
- What is strength training and how will it benefit me
Onsite Gym Support and Supervision
Do you have an onsite gym that requires support or supervision or would you like to create one? We are able to assist you with the following services:
- Pre-Screening Assessment: We will meet with your employee to discuss their current health status to ensure they can safely commence an exercise program. We will liase with other health professionals for guidance on their exercise program when required. Our screening tool has been devised with the latest industry research and data through Fitness Australia, Sports Medicine Australia and Exercise and Sports Science Australia.
- Individual Fitness Programs: After meeting with your employee for their Pre Screening Assessment we can devise their individualised program. This can be delivered onsite at the gym to ensure all exercises are performed safely and that equipment is used correctly.
- Gym Set Up: If your looking to set up a new workplace gym or health club we are here to help. We can assist you with the initial set up of the floor space, design the best use of space and source appropriate exercise equipment from suppliers.
Corporate Health and Wellness Program
Looking to give your workforce something extra to get your employees motivated on the path to health and wellness? We are able to provide specific programs like a 12 week health and fitness challenge!