Owner and Fitness Professional, Gaia Fitness
Ebony is the owner of Gaia Fitness and has been working in the Health and Fitness Industry for over ten years. She enjoys being outdoors and in nature which led to the business name Gaia meaning Greek Goddess of the Earth.
Ebony has a diverse range of experience in the Fitness Industry and she is very passionate about helping you to achieve the results you want. She is people focused and has the unique ability to encourage and motivate you towards your goals.
With qualifications in Health Science specialising in Health Promotion she has excellent understanding of health behaviour and applies this to help you to make changes within your life to get you closer towards your goals.
Ebony lives a plant based vegan lifestyle which she finds provides the energy to live each day actively. She has experience in competitive boxing and triathlons and has published health and fitness articles for The West Australian.
- Bachelor Health Science (Health Promotion) – View
- Cert. III and Cert. IV Personal Training (Master Trainer Accreditation) – View Cert III, View Cert IV
- Level 2 Fitness Australia Trainer – View
- Boot Camp and Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor, Level 2 – View Level 1, View Level 2
- Kettlebell Instructor, Level 2 – View Level 1, View Level 2
- TRX Suspension Trainer Instructor – View
- Kettlebell and Suspension Training Fusion – View
- Battling Rope Instructor – View
- Metafit Instructor – View
- Certified Punch Fit Boxing Trainer – View
- Exercising Through Pregnancy and Beyond – View
- Exercise in the child bearing years and pelvic floor – View
- Mobility for Functional Training – View
- Freestyle Martial Arts 1st Dan Black Belt – View
- Kyusho Jitsu 1st Dan Black Belt – View
- St John CPR and Provide First Aid – View
- Competitive Boxing experience / Triathlon experience
- Guild Insurance Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check