In the simplest form, Suspension Training refers to TRX’s collection of unique bodyweight exercise movements. These training movements are distinguished from traditional exercises in that either the user’s hands or feet are generally supported by a single anchor point while the opposite end of the body is in contact with the ground. Using the TRX, the desired percentage of bodyweight is loaded onto the targeted body zone and animated as an exercise movement. The TRX’s single-point attachment provides the ideal mix of support and mobility to train strength, endurance, balance, coordination, flexibility, power and core stability all at once and across a wide range of resistance.
Benefits of TRX Suspension
- Improve flexibility and balance
- Build true functional strength
- Improve core stability
- Train across a wide range of resistance
- Safe and effective for people of all fitness levels
- Train in different movement angles and planes of motion